Asckey Data Services Ltd has produced this Quality Policy in order to demonstrate our commitment to providing products and services according to clients’ expectations in terms of quality and reliability. We will ensure that adequate resources are available to sustain our planned business objectives. We ensure that this Quality Policy is communicated and understood throughout the organisation.
Client service is an essential part of the quality process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and its impact on client service.
We have established Process, Quality and Management Objectives which are subject to regular review to ensure that they remain suitable and where possible we measure the performance of the business against these.
We will ensure that we understand and comply with legal and other requirements relating to our products and services.
We will promote awareness throughout our organisation regarding the need to ensure that improvements are identified and implemented where possible.
The Directors have established and implemented this policy and ensure that the Quality Management System is regularly reviewed for adequacy and effectiveness.
In our pursuit for quality we have set the following Management Objectives;
- To maintain an effective Quality Management System complying with BS EN ISO 9001:2015.
- To achieve and maintain a level of quality which enhances the organisation’s reputation with clients.
- To evaluate business performance including risk while maintaining our focus on the quality of our products and services.
- To conduct our business in an ethical and professional manner.
- To endeavour to satisfy our clients’ requirements and get things right first time. Should we make a mistake, we will put things right as soon as possible
- To evaluate our suppliers to ensure that they are delivering quality that is consistent with our requirements.
- To analyse client feedback, internal performance, financial performance and business performance data to enable us to measure the effectiveness of our Quality Management System and our commitment to improvement.
- To review and endeavour to continually improve our Services, Processes and the Quality Management System.
(Version 3 – 19/11/2018)