fmfirst®-stock provides Mobile Stock Management functionality covering Task related Stock Allocation, Unused Stock Returns and Stock Checks (in and out).
Compatible with a variey of PDA devices, functionality fully supports your stock control requirements. Monitor stock `on the move for real time mobile stock managment across your entire site for improved efficiency.
Task related Stock Allocation
Trades staff across site locations can manage stock usage, valuations and re-orders using the electronic scan facility:
- Scan or enter the Task Ticket number
- Scan in the Stock ID with PDA scanner (assuming a shelf mounted barcode )
- Enter the stock ID to manually enter quantities
fmfirst®-stock allows all entries to immediately update both the stock level in the location where the stock is held and the related details in the task ticket including stock used and costs.
Unused Stock - returns
Unused stock can similarly be managed using a PDA. Returning stock booked out but not actually used or not used for specific tasks, can be managed using essentially the same procedure as above.
With mobile stock management there is no need to make manual notes and transcribe to the database later - use a PDA to complete efficient stock checks while on the move. Using the same barcode scanning or manual ID entry as above - identify the stock item, enter the quantity and fmfirst-stock will do the rest.
- Compare Stock Level with the Stock Check function
- Update Last Stock Check with the date
- Adjust the stock for any discrepancies, creating a historical transaction record that documents the adjustment